Sometimes, a mist the hustle and bustle of daily life, especially as a mama, it’s hard to remember all the little things that help to bring a smile to our faces! Whether it’s your new favourite dress or your favourite coffee house or maybe even the dog that you see on your commute to work every morning, our days are made up of little happy things that sometimes, we take for granted, myself included.
1. Just like my lovely tagger Lyndsay, I have a favourite pair of trainers! They’re my new little white trainers with floral embroidery on the side, just £12 from Peacocks!
2. Fridge magnets! Sounds ridiculous, right? But I’ve been without fridge magnets since we moved in November and I finally found some in Tiger, woohoo!
3. Fresh flowers and house plants. I’ve recently picked up a few new house plants and they make the house feel so much fresher and whenever I get myself a bunch of fresh flowers it always brings a little smile to my face when I see them on the table!
4. Fresh bedding days. You all know that feeling, getting in to bed when you’ve just put freshly washed covers on, it’s just like heaven, especially if you’ve just shaved your legs too!
5. The longer days. Once it gets dark, I feel as though the day is over, so this is a real issue through the winter as it’s dark at 4 o’clock sometimes! So the spring/summer evenings are definitely my favourite.
6. Aldi’s free from range. It’s tasty and so cheap in comparison to all the other supermarkets and I swear they have more options every time I go in store!
7. Starting a fresh, new notebook. There’s just something so satisfying about filling the first page!
8. Music mornings. Basically, blasting out the tunes and singing(badly) to Tyler to gear me up for the day.
9. Publishing a blog post. There’s just this little part of me that glows happy when I hit share on a new post that I’m super proud of!
10. No make up days! I love make up, in fact, I think I’d go as far to say that I adore make up! But this past weekend when this photo was taken I was make up free and loving life!
And anyone else that would like to do this tag! What little things make you happy?