I recently uploaded a video to my YouTube channel called the New Years tag 2018, in which I talked a bit about the past year and things to come, so when I was tagged by the lovely Karen over at OurIrishFamily to take part in this tag, I was itching to get started!
1. What is your name?
Maisie.. and I kind of hope that’s obvious by my blog name!
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
No not really, although Jack and my mum sometimes call me “Mais.” I used to go by “MillyXMurder” on Myspace.. don’t ask.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
Engaged! I still feel like a knob calling Jack my fiance instead of my boyfriend but hey ho.
7. Any children?
One beautiful baby boy, Tyler.
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoo’s or piercings?
Yes to both. So many that I’ve lost count haha!
10. What do you like about yourself?
Probably my passion. Although sometimes it does feel like both a blessing and curse.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
Too much probably.. but currently my body size/shape. I know my body grew and birthed a child, and a gorgeous one at that, but it hasn’t left me feeling quite so fantastic about my post partum body.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
I’m currently drinking a decaf nespresso latte.. sounds way more wankerish that I wanted it to but it’s only because we had no hot chocolate left and we still have a million decaf capsules left over from when I was pregnant.
14. The last thing you ate?
My dinner, which was a homemade chickpea curry and it tasted fantastic if I do say so myself.
15. Your last phone call?
I called a number today that I had down as the launderette.. it wasn’t the launderette..
16. Your last text message?
I text Jack yesterday asking what time he would be home, he replied and I didn’t see the messages until he was already home, ha!
17. Your last email?
From eBay, telling me that my 20p bid on a pair of earrings is winning.. classy I know.
18. The last song you listened to?
Remember, December – Demi Lovato (don’t judge me)
19. The last book you read?
Million Dollar blog, although I’m still not finished!
20. The last time you cried?
Abi’s death in Eastenders on Friday had me well up.. again, please don’t judge me.
21. The last blog you read?
DIY Baby’s Breath Wedding Bouquets
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
Does the corner shop today count?
24. Your last holiday abroad?
Oh god it’s been years. I haven’t been abroad since I moved back from Gibraltar in 2015!
25. Have you ever got back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Haha, yes.. too many times in fact, but not for absolutely years.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes and I am so glad! Jack has changed, shaped and helped me to make me the person that I am today!
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Sadly, yes and it left me with very few.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?A couple of times yes, but thankfully it was many many years ago!
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Yes, in more ways than one!
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
I suppose there have been things that have happened or that I have done in the past where I have regretted them at the time, but I believe that everything that has happened in life has brought me to the place that I am right now, and I quite like it here.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Yes, who hasn’t?! Most recently I tripped on NOTHING and fell over and split my jeans!
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Sadly, yes, I think this one ties into the “have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are” question.
45. Do you believe in God?
Interestingly enough, this is something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately, but for now my answer still stands as, “I don’t know.”
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes I do, other times I don’t, but I suppose most people feel that way don’t they?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
No.. sorry mum!
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in the paranormal, but I’m not quite sure what it is that I think “ghosts” are.. it’s a long story that maybe I’ll talk about on the blog one day!
49. Do you believe in aliens?
Little green men? No, but I’d be stupid to think that there wasn’t any other life forms out there.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
I suppose a miracle is subjective to the individual and although I’m not sure what or how a miracle occurs, I do believe they are a “thing,”
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
Yes and no. Another thing that I’m sort of sitting on the fence about.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
This is another one that I think comes down to the individual as to us right now, a little bit of extra money would make us less stressed about bills etc, but ultimately, money alone can not make you happy.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-chice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
Yes.. but we won’t go into it tonight!
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
Not currently, no, but I do have a strong interest in different religions and beliefs.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love, happiness and security.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
Nope, I finished that decaf about ten minutes ago!
61. What are you listening to right now?
The National Television Awards!
62. What are you thinking about right now?
That 100 questions didn’t seem like a lot of questions before I started writing this blog post..
63. What are you waiting for right now?
A contract to come into my inbox from our wedding venue!
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Tyler’s first birthday! Which as this post goes live is just nine days away, eek!
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
That “mr postman” song on the Haven holiday advert.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Our house. Sounds silly doesn’t it, but it’s just such a cosy, lovely little home!
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Writing a different blog post ha! Which is probably what I’ll be doing once I finish this one.
68. Your first best friend?
A girl called Emma when I was in primary school in Richmond!
69. Your first kiss?
Is it bad that I don’t remember…?
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Probably one of the lads in S Club Juniors!
71. Your first holiday?
Another that I can’t remember.. but my first “adult” holiday was to Barcelona!
72. Your first pet?
Webi/Webster, our first family dog!
73. Your first regret?
Whatever it was, I’m glad that it happened!
74. Your first job?
I had a paper round when I was 13, bad ass I know.
75. Your first childhood memory?
I have two younger brothers and in all my memories they are both there, so I think my earliest memory is visiting my mum and youngest brother in hospital when he had been born, I was just over 4 years old.
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
My god I couldn’t possibly pick between them!
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
Honestly it depends on my surroundings!
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
Oooo a toughy, but I suppose I’ll have to go with comedy.
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Nope, as I mentioned earlier, everything that has happened in my past has brought me to where I am today.
90. What’s your dream job?
It’s a secret!
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I don’t think any of my “pleasures” make me feel guilty!
92. What are you afraid of?
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A vet, but then I realised that I would have to put poorly animals to sleep so decided that I couldn’t do it!
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Is teleportation a superpower? Because I can’t drive so that would be handy.
95. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
96. Would you want immortality?
I’m going to contradict myself here as I said I feared death, but the thought of living forever freaks me out just as much!
97. If you could interview anyone, alive or dead, who would you chose?
Probably Demi Lovato. I find her so interesting as a person!
98. Would you say you are happy?
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at eighteen?
“You don’t love him and he doesn’t love you, not really.”
100. Where would you like to be in five years time?
I’m keeping that a little secret for now as I’m currently working on a five year plan blog post!
So there we have it, 100 questions! If you’ve reached the end, then well done and thank you for reading! I now tag:
Isobel – FashionistaChic14
Meika – ThePlusDiaries
Sheree – CanWeSkipTheTeenagerBit