When I started my blog back in 2013, I had a couple of regular features. Over time, these features have changed and some have completely slipped under the table. Today, I’ve decided to bring one of my first ever features back and that is what you’re reading right now! 20 things I love this Friday.
It is as simple as it sounds. Every Friday, I share 20 things that I’ve been loving recently. These can range from blog posts to YouTube videos and poems to new albums, and so on. So without further ado, here is week 20(Yes, I’m carrying on from where I left off back in 2013) of 20 things I love this Friday.
1. The new album Beautiful Death by Slaves. If you ever listened to Emarosa, Dance Gavin Dance or even just Jonny Craig himself, you’ll love this album.
2. Daffodils. It may have been absolutely freezing in the UK this week, but this hasn’t stopped those little yellow followers popping up at the sides of the road.
3. Sometimes Sweet blog. I’ve been spending a lot more time reading blogs this past month or so and Dani’s blog is wonderful.
4. Feed Me Vegan by Lucy Watson. I decided to treat myself to a new cook book, because one can never have too many. So far I’ve made Lucy’s pizza and the mushroomy mac n cheese and Jack and I devoured both, so I’m really looking forward to trying out more of the recipes.
5. Everyone’s snowy Instagram pics. I’m not loving the snow and the inconvenience that it brings, but seeing everyone’s photos of them, their families and especially their pets, enjoying the snow is making this snow week bearable!
6. These tech backgrounds (that are free to download!)
7. Alporo chocolate soya milk. Swap it for your usual milk in your morning coffee for a nice little treat.
8. These ASOS embroided black boots.
9. This white French Connection handbag.
10. Victoria’s secret body mists, especially the Coconut Passion scent. It smells like summer in a bottle! (available here)
11. The ITV series Marcella. The second season has just started and the first season is available on Netflix so I’ve been having a bit of a binge! It’s quite intense but I’m really enjoying it so far. No spoilers please, but I’d love to know if you’ve seen it and what you thought of it?
12. This A Beautiful Mess DIY. If you’ve ever spent five seconds on Bloglovin, you’ve no doubt come across the wondrous blog that is ABM. This sequin confetti highchair mat DIY is not only super simple but super gorgeous too!
13. The My House This Month Instagram account and hashtag. I’ve attempted to take part in the photo challenge in both January and February but not been able to see it through.. mainly because my house is constantly a tip(mum life lol) but I’m going to be trying my very best this month to complete it.
14. Sarah’s Day on YouTube. Sarah’s is an Australian YouTuber that I’ve recently discovered and I’m in love with her content! My wanderlust is currently through the roof as she’s been in Byron Bay recently and her vlogs are making the UK look even more miserable than it is(if that’s even possible!)
15. Anything Mr Men and Little Miss. For Christmas my mum bought Tyler the entire Mr Men book collection and ever since I’ve been obsessed with them all. I currently own three Mr. Men mugs but I’m aiming to own an entire collection!
16. Looking through kitchen’s on Pineterst. We don’t currently own our home but hopefully in the next couple of years we will be able to buy our first house and I’m already planning my dream kitchen. I’m thinking something like this
17. Primark false lashes. They’re super cheap but also super lovely. I picked up two pairs recently and now I just need to find somewhere to wear them to.
18. Lydia Elise Millen’s blog design, it’s flawless, along with her content and photos of course.
19. Pretty much everything from Pastel Elixir.
20. The way that Tyler gives me big squishy cuddles with his arms around my neck(it’s cuter than it sounds ha!)
I’d love to know if you enjoyed this post and if you’re looking forward to this feature returning to my blog! Happy Friday everyone!