A couple of weeks ago, I decided to bring back an old feature here on Love, Maisie and that is the 20 things I love this Friday series! If you missed number 20, then you can catch it here.
1. The new look Glamour magazine, or should I say Beauty Book? The physical feel of it reminds me of Company magazine (which I religiously used to collect) and I’ve read some really interesting articles on the beauty industry and how us women feel about it.
2. Banana “Ice Cream!” Simply blend a couple of bananas and add some treats(ya know, like chocolate, duh) and pop it in the freezer for a couple of hours and boom, instant ice cream!
3. Wilde Like Me by Louise Pentland. I’ve actually been reading this book since Tyler was a newborn, but I’m still not finished! That’s nothing to do with the book, just that I hardly ever find the time to read anymore. I’ve now started reading a little bit each night before I go to sleep and I am thoroughly enjoying my adventures with Robin Wilde.
4. This blog post from Victoria of InTheFrow.
6. My new round dining table(which I don’t yet have a photo to share with you all, sorry! I know you’re all dying to see it..)
7. My mini rose bush that
Jack Tyler bought me for Mother’s Day.
View this post on Instagram
I spent ages trying to think of a caption that was both witty and inspiring.. it’s safe to say that I’m all out of ideas! I hope your Monday hasn’t been too dreary! 💗 #shinyhappybloggers #lbloggers #petitejoys #thehappynow #thatsdarling #darlingmovement #livethelittlethings #thegirlgang #discoverunder10k #flashesofdelight #abmlifeiscolorful #abmlifeissweet #abmlifeisbeautiful
8. MariaJBlogs on Instagram. Girlie just hit 10k too and rightly so! Her style is absolutely killer!
9. All of the content(but especially the photography) on Gemma’s blog, Gemma Louise.
10. These 15 easy DIY herb gardens.
11. These ALDO faux leather handbags! I can’t decide if I prefer the black or the pink though? Eek!
12. The lighter mornings! They’re sure to get even lighter with the clocks changing at the end of the month and I am 100% here for it!
13. Spinach! A strange one right? But I’ve recently been feeling quite tired and lathargic and I’m guessing it’s to do with a lack of iron. My iron levels have always been high, but recently I know that I’ve not been eating as many leafy greens as I should be, but I’ve managed to rekindled my love for spinach and here I am.. waffling on about my love for a leaf.
14. Gallery walls. I’m working on having one in our house, I just need to finish gathering all the prints and photos that I’d like.
15. Our Google Home. Jack decided that we needed one of these in our lives and I’m super glad he did because I’m loving it so far!
16. Pretty much everything from The Little White Company.
17. TheEveryGirl.com You might recognise the name from my last 20 things post, because I mentioned their free downloadable graphics, but their entire site is awesome! There’s a wide range of post topics including smashing your career goals and some pretty sweet relationship advice. They’re also in the process of launching TheEveryMom and I can’t wait for it to launch!
18. Banana bread. In fact, I’m craving some right now.
19. Lip balm. I’ve had a terrible cold recently which has left me with incredibly chapped lips, so I’ve been going through my lip balms like crazy! I’ve been especially loving my Carmex and Baby Lips ones.
20. Short hair cuts. I’ve not had the guts to have the chop myself just yet, but it seems that plenty of people are taking the plunge and opting for a shorter hair style and I think, I might just have to give it a go!
Happy Friday you lovely lot, I hope you all have a great weekend!