1. This super sweet peas in a pod necklace diy from Handmade Charlotte. I really want to give this a go, isn’t is just the cutest!?
2. Sam & Billie Faiers, The Mummy Diaries. I may or may not have binge watched the entire latest season on the ITV player in two sittings.. I’m a sucker for a bit of trash reality TV!
4. This beach bag that is literally screaming summer!
5. The sunshine that is being promised to us this bank holiday weekend, finally!
6. My new baker boy hat from Primark(for £4!). At first I sort of just felt like a train driver, but now I’m totally digging the look.
7. HECK’s sweet fusion balls! You might know HECK for their sausages, but did you know that they’ve recently launched a veggie/vegan range? I can confirm that said fusion balls are 110% delicious.
8. Riot! By Paramore. I’ve loved this album since the day it came out and my friend Rachel played it to me. I’ve loved all their music since too of course, but I’ve rekindled my love with the Riot! album and have been practising my Hayley Williams hair swish on the regs. #sorrynotsorry
9. My new iPhone 7 plus(which I 100% cannot afford). My old iPhone sadly died after two and half years and a bad fall(read; a bad throw), but I am loving this huge piece of technology that I am told is a telephone.. it’s basically a tablet it’s that big!
10. This article showcasing the photographs from one of the most gorgeous weddings I’ve ever laid eyes on!
12. The Fjallraven Kanken backpack in this gorgeous warm yellow colour.
13. The fact that Tyler has been spending more nights sleeping in his cot.. for the whole night! It’s still a bit flukey, but I’m soaking up the space in our bed let me tell ya!
14. The wonderful Melanie Murphy! I’ve recently rekindled my love for her YouTube channel and now I’m eyeing up her book, “Fully Functioning Human (Almost): Living In An Online, Offline World” If you’ve already read it, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
16. The Creme De Menthe mouthwash tabs from Lush. If you’ve not tried them, then this is a PSA just for you.. THEY’RE MIND BLOWING.
17. Hitler’s Canary by Sandi Toksvig. I’m only about 1/4 of my way through but I’m loving it so far. It’s quite different from the kind of novels that I usually reach for but it’s certainly been worth it. Would you be interested in some mini book reviews on my blog?
18. Jasmin’s blogging goals for May blog post. It’s made me feel super motivated for the month ahead!
19. This cute, motivational print that I found on Etsy.
20. This photo of my gorgeous mama with Tyler
Happy Friday folks, I hope you all have a wonderful bank holiday weekend whatever you’re up to!