If you’d like to win a taster pack of all six of the flavours available from Babyled Spreads then just enter the Rafflecopter at the end of this post.
We’ve been on one hell of a weaning journey in the last year. Tyler is now 18 months old and some days I still have no idea what I’m doing! One thing I have learnt is that sometimes it’s the simpler things that Tyler will like, rather than the “fancy” slap up meals that I try and create for him. Today I wanted to share with you a brand that’s still fairly new to the market but awesome none the less.
BabyLed Spreads was started by Keith, Dad to Eden, just over a year ago in Northumberland. You can read their full story here if you’d like! The products that they make are something that I really wish we had had when we first started weaning but they’re still something super handy for toddlers Tyler’s age too. These products are spreads, hence the name, and we are loving experimenting with how we can use them! The six different spreads are all made with a mix of fruit and vegetables(and two of them containing diary products also) and are suitable from the very beginning of your babies weaning journey(6 months old).
The six flavours available are:
- Ricotta + Bean
- Avocado, Red Pepper + Tomato
- Green Pea, Rocket + Dill
- Spicy Pumpkin + Chicpea
- Red Lentil + Sweet Potato
- Carrot, Apple + Hummus
All of the flavours are suitable for vegetarians and the latter four are also vegan which is amazing for us, as it’s means I’ve been able to taste test them too. As you can see from the photo, Tyler’s favourite is the Carrot, Apple + Hummus spread. I’d popped some on mini crackers but he just wanted to eat it from the jar! It’s safe to say that we went through the jar in one sitting. The proof is in the pudding, or in this case shall we say the spread?
A few other ways we’ve tried the spreads out are as dips for bread sticks and mixed into pasta as a pasta sauce! BabyLed Spreads also recommend trying them as a pizza topping, sandwich fillings or spread onto toast and with fresh raw veg! Tyler is loving giving these flavours a try, some of them are completely new to him even at 18 months old! So whether your baby is 6 months or 18 months old, these spreads are something that I’d highly recommend giving a try! Especially if like me, you struggle to get vegetables into your child. It also gives your little one a chance to explore new flavours before you go and batch cook three weeks worth of red lentil stew for them!
With the jars being so mini, I think they’d be perfect if you were off on holiday too to take with you to make snack time tastier!
You can find the different packs available to buy here. Have you already tried the BabyLed Spread jars before? Did you and your little one love them as much as we do?
If you’d like to win a taster pack of all six of the flavours available from Babyled Spreads then just enter the Rafflecopter below. I’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Babyled Spreads to make 10 of you a winner! There are two mandatory entries and lots of extra entries to increase your chances! Good luck!
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- There will be 10 winners in total, picked at random through the Rafflecopter entry form above.
- Each winner will win one BabyLed Spreads starter pack which contains 6 individual jars, one of each flavour.
- You must complete the two mandatory entries to be in with a chance of winning. All further entries are optional but do increase your chances of being a winner.
- This giveaway is currently open to UK residents only.
- The giveaway closes on 07/09/2018 12.00AM
- All winners will be contacted directly by myself.
- The winners name and postal address given to myself will then be passed onto BabyLed Spreads but no other information.
- All of your personal data will be protected and not passed on or used for marketing purposes.